A highlight of Swedish design and engineering, every kind of Volvo offers a unique driving experience that motorists are sure to enjoy. With its rich blend of character and charm, this car deserves a warranty that covers all aspects of its care.
If you need an extended warranty for your Volvo to replace an expired manufacturer warranty or any other legitimate reason, MotorEasy can help. Our coverage options can relieve you of the financial burden of unexpected car repairs, leaving you to enjoy the experience of driving your Volvo to its full potential.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Volvo?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Volvo manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Volvo manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Volvo means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Volvo range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Volvo’s age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Volvo Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Volvo reliability index data:
How Do I Get A Volvo Warranty With MotorEasy?
All you need to do to get an instant Volvo warranty quote from MotorEasy is to enter your car’s registration number. You’ll also need to follow a few additional steps, but once all your information is entered correctly, a free quote will appear – it really is that straightforward!
Additionally, we are more than happy to discuss your Volvo warranty over the phone. Give us a ring on freephone 0800 131 0001 and talk to one of our helpful team members about any specific requirements you have for your vehicle.
Common Repairs for Volvo Models
Getting to grips with the different types of Volvo and their most frequent associated faults can be tricky. Check out our handy guide, where you’ll find a breakdown of our recent paid repairs for Volvos:
- C30: An excellent hatchback, this car’s reliability makes it even more frustrating when things do go wrong, and it needs repairs. Alternator work will set you back around just £200, but bigger jobs like anything to do with the flywheel can cost over a grand! Protect your car and your wallet with a Volvo warranty from MotorEasy that’ll take care of everything up to the value of the car itself.
- S40: The premier compact executive option in the Volvo range, the S40 can cost a pretty penny when it comes to repairs; work can cost over £1,000 for bigger jobs. To save yourself the stress of dealing with these unnecessary repair costs, be sure to safeguard your Volvo with a warranty from MotorEasy.
- V50: Beautifully built and with few major problems, it can still be costly if something does go wrong with your V50. For instance, we recently saw a V50 repair costing £2,000! Get a Volvo warranty from MotorEasy and put unexpected repair costs to the back of your mind.
- XC60: A crossover SUV equally fit for urban driving and cross-country adventuring, work on this vehicle can be expensive; for example, fixing the torque converter is likely to set you back around £3,000. As such, a Volvo warranty from MotorEasy is a great way to deal with any unforeseen expenses relating to your car.
- XC90: Hard to fault when it comes to both performance and durability, this vehicle can still cost quite a bit to fix. Once, we had come in with a broken alternator, which cost the owner £915.60 to put right. Fortunately, a Volvo warranty with MotorEasy meant that they didn't have to pay out of their own pocket, which is always a plus.